Mission & Vision
Mission & Vision
SHA Mission Statement
South Hills Academy seeks to develop a Christ-centered atmosphere that enables students to become socially engaged, effective communicators, and critical thinkers in a global setting.
SHA Vision Statement
South Hills Academy provides quality education to prepare students to be well-rounded citizens with biblical worldview who will be successful leaders in their community.
SHA Core Values
South Hills Academy affirms the following core values and we believe that:
- The school is committed to academic excellence, maximizing each student's potential
- It is committed to a balanced program, to training students to be well-rounded.
- Faculty and staff model a life of servant leadership.
- Students are trained to think in the context of Biblical worldview.
- Parents and teachers work collaboratively to enhance the education of students.
- SHA involves itself in a plan of consistent evaluation and assessment for continuous improvement.
- The Word of God is recognized as true.
- Students understand the value of knowing Christ as their personal Savior by completing grade-level Bible projects.
- Students demonstrate speaking and writing abilities by participating in an oral presentations based on writing assignments, beginning in kindergarten and building on their skills through all grades.
- Students participate in serving the school and local community by accumulating at least four service hours a year.
- Students complete cross-curricular projects that cover at least three core subjects.
- Respect, value, and appreciate diversity by participating in the school's cultural week.